Monday, 8 May 2017

Body Image Sayings and Quotes

“

Healthy body image is not something that you're going to learn from fashion magazines.    

Erin Heatherton



“

If you ask men about their body image, they will tell you they look better than they do. And if you ask a woman, she'll tell you she looks worse.

Gloria Steinem



“

Black women don't have the same body image problems as white women. They are proud of their bodies.

Tyra Banks



“

It's incredibly difficult to keep a healthy body image in this business.

Courtney Thorne Smith




“

To lose confidence in one's body is to lose confidence in oneself.

Simone De Beauvoir



“

Each individual woman's body demands to be accepted on its own terms.

Gloria Steinem



“

The sexiest part of the body is the eyes. That's what I believe.

Clive Owen



“

What no woman or man needs is anyone telling them they are 'too fat' or 'too skinny.' That just adds to the many stereotypes out there about a person's weight.

LeAnn Rimes



“

I try not to be neurotic; I try to create and present healthy body image.

Kimora Lee Simmons



“

To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.

Buddha



“

A figure with curves always offers a lot of interesting angles.

Wesley Ruggles




“

The human body is the best picture of the human soul.    

Ludwig Wittgenstein



“

I've long struggled with my body image and have worked hard to achieve a healthy weight.

Adam Richman



“

For a woman, body image is always a palpable thing. Weirdly, for me, the only time I don't care is when I'm in character.    

Juno Temple



“

Do something every day that is loving toward your body and gives you the opportunity to enjoy the sensations of your body.    

Golda Poretsky



“

Any body type is beautiful. It's all about loving what you got and rocking it.    

Meghan Trainor



“

The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.

Marilyn Monroe



“

I'm not ashamed of what I am and that I have curves and that I'm thick. I like my body.

Alicia Keys



“

Don't change your body to get respect from society. Instead let's change society to respect our bodies.

Golda Poretsky



“

The body is a sacred garment.

Martha Graham



“

God gave me a great body and it's my duty to take care of my physical temple.

Jean Claude Van Damme



“

I'd rather be overweight and curvy than super thin with no curves. I'm proud of my body.    

Holly Madison



“

You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful.    

Amy Bloom



“

I don't use my body to seduce, no. I just stand there.    

Ursula Andress



“

Our own physical body possesses a wisdom which we who inhabit the body lack. We give it orders which make no sense.

Henry Miller



“

The human body is a machine which winds its own springs.

Julien Offroy de la Mettrie



“

Our body is a machine for living. It is organized for that, it is its nature. Let life go on in it unhindered and let it defend itself.

Leo Tolstoy



“

Each body has its art...    

Gwendolyn Brooks



“

The body says what words cannot.

Martha Graham



“

Bottom line, your body is a temple, and you have to treat it that way. That's how God designed it.    

Ray Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0