Friday 19 May 2017

Country Boy Sayings and Quotes



I’m a country boy, so I really appreciate the country. I love fishing, so I fish between takes on set. During lunch, I go for a fish.  

Travis Fimmel





I don't like crying. I'm a country boy, and we're the product of our upbringing. As a boy, I was told that men don't cry.  

Andrea Bocelli





True cowboys Are The ones who aren’t afraid to get dirty.

Lane Frost





I am just an old country boy in a big town trying to get along. I have been eating pretty regular and the reason I have been is because I have stayed an old country boy.

Will Rogers





I'm a country boy who hasn't really been exposed to city living, and it throws me.  

Randy Moss





I'm a country boy. I grew up kicking around the woods, riding dirt bikes, playing football, climbing rocks and all that good stuff, so that's always been fun.  

Taylor Kinney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0