Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Coming Home Sayings and Quotes

“

The thrill of coming home has never changed.

Guy Pearce



“

It's nice to have some continuity you can come back to. I feel that in coming home, coming back to London.

Felicity Jones



“

This is my idea of heaven, coming home and watching the news.

Rita Moreno



“

Coming home to my family afterward makes the work richer, easier and more fun.    

Edie Falco



“

I am travelling half the year around the world, every year, so coming home is one of the most beautiful things.

Andre Rieu



“

There's just no place like Scotland when the sun is out. I just love coming home.

Ashley Jensen



“

There's nothing like coming home here, having the day off or morning off and going surfing. In Orlando I don't know what I would do.    

Corbin Bernsen



“

The thing about coming back to the Bay Area, it's like coming home for me.    

Richard Serra



“

There's been a lot of coming home in the early mornings after funny nights out, having bizarre sandwiches in bed.    

Neneh Cherry



“

There's nothing half so pleasant as coming home again.

Margaret Elizabeth Sangster



“

It's a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same, feels the same, even smells the same. You realize what's changed, is you.    

Eric Roth



“

I love coming home, especially with a victory.    

Dominic James



“

It has been a long time. I am so glad to be coming back home.

Wang Zhizhi



“

Maybe that's the best part of going away for a vacation-coming home again.    

Madeleine L'Engle



“

Coming home seemed to have started the healing process. No longer vivid and garish, the memories seemed to be covered in gossemer, fading behind a curtain of time and forgiveness.    

Karen Fowler



“

He was very, very excited about the idea of coming home and being with his wife and the baby.

Judy Taylor



“

It's great he's coming home.

Glenn Howard



“

I love coming home to my own home and husband and everything we have.    

Allyson Darnell



“

It is dismal coming home, when there is nobody to welcome one!

Ann Radcliffe



“

Coming home from very lonely places, all of us go a little mad: whether from great personal success, or just an all-night drive, we are the sole survivors of a world no one else has ever seen.

John Le Carre



“

Just keep coming home to yourself, you are the one who you've been waiting for.    

Byron Katie



“

It's very important to know that we packed it right because it is a safety issue for coming home.

Linda M. Godwin



“

Coming into the place of Soul-awareness is coming home.    

Ram Dass



“

Going home must be like going to render an account.

Joseph Conrad



“

Going home and spending time with your family and your real friends keeps you grounded.

Jennifer Ellison



“

The prospect of going home is very appealing.    

David Ginola



“

Not going home is already like death.

E. Catherine Tobler



“

It feels great to be home, great to be back as a part of the community.    

Brian Jordan



“

I love coming home to somebody, I love being in a relationship.    

Daniel Radcliffe



“

I try to make my bed every day for mental health. Coming home to an unmade bed or a room with clothes all over will depress me.    

David Alan Grier


“

I kind of love coming home and being with family and feeling comfortable and knowing where I come from; I kind of like it.    

Michael Angarano



“

For me, going to London is like coming home. In fact, I've often entertained the idea of ending my days there.    

Elaine Stritch



“

When you live on the road, going home is a place to escape and just be with your family to unwind.

Jonathan Davis



“

I'm happy going home early and working out and just being a mother and being a wife.

Kim Alexis



“

I've had a splendid time and I feel that it marks an epoch in my life. But the best of it all was the coming home.

L. M. Montgomery



“

When you've found the right one - when you see him, when you're with him - you'll feel like you're coming home.

Phyllis Reynolds Naylor



“

Any time that we have time to take off, we love being home.

Mary-Kate Olsen



“

There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.

Jane Austen



“

Seek home for rest, for home is best.    

Thomas Tusser



“

You never know what events are going to transpire to get you home.

Og Mandino



“

When I go home, its an easy way to be grounded. You learn to realize what truly matters.

Tony Stewart



“

A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.    

George Moore



“

You leave home to seek your fortune and, when you get it, you go home and share it with your family.

Anita Baker



“

My only concern was to get home after a hard day's work.

Rosa Parks



“

We have invented a new human right here - the right to return home after a war.

Paddy Ashdown



“

Men dream more about coming home than about leaving.

Paulo Coelho



“

There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the ground; there are a thousand ways to go home again.

Rumi



“

But there is room now in my heart for more memories, carved by a letting go that I could find only by coming home to a place I'd never been.

Karen White



“

It's risky in a marriage for a man to come home too late, but it can sometimes pose an even greater risk if he comes home too early.

Marcel Achard



“

I always feel that when I come to Edinburgh, in many ways I am coming home.    

Alan Rickman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0