Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Broken Hearted Sayings and Quotes

“

Broken heart will turn into a stronger one within hope.

Toba Beta




“

The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.    

Nicholas


“

Envy hurt exponentially more than heartbreak because your soul was torn in two, half soaring with happiness for another person, half mired in a well of selfpity and pain.    

Diana Peterfreund



“

No matter how hard your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief."

Faraaz Kazi



“

Learning from other people's mistakes is better than making your owns. And it is easier to live lonely than to have a broken heart.

Aria Adams




“

I don't want to break someone's heart, but you can't control that. A broken heart happens; that's inevitable.    

Lykke Li



“

I guess when your heart gets broken, you sort of start to see the cracks in everything.    

Janeane Garofalo



“

As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong    

Tabitha Suzuma



“

His broken heart was unfeeling, like shattered glass in an acid bath.    

Pete Townshend



“

Heartbreak could be lived with if it weren’t accompanied by regret.

Laura Kasischke



“

You know, a heart can be broken, but it keeps on beating, just the same.

Fannie Flagg




“

There are a million ways to lose someone you love.

Tammara Webber



“

They are many wounded hearts here. Many! Some admit. Others - the stubborn ones, scribble poetry instead.

Saru Singhal



“

When trees burn, they leave the smell of heartbreak in the air.    

Jodi Thomas



“

I have a good imagination. Look, I know what it feels like to have a broken heart. I know what it feels like to feel something for somebody. I'm just too weird to be in a relationship.    

Diane Warren



“

You find out what you are made of when you have a broken heart. If it happens early and often, all the better.

Isabel Gillies



“

Every happy girl has a broken heart. But every broken heart girl is not happy

M.F. Moonzajer



“

You may have a broken heart, but you may find someone else.

Douglas Booth



“

The heart will break, but broken live on.

Lord Byron



“

This is what it felt like to have a broken heart. It felt less like a cracking down the middle and more like she had swallowed it whole and it sat bruised and bleeding in the pit of her stomach.

Wendy Wunder



“

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes just be an illusion.

Javan



“

No matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.

Faraaz Kazi



“

Throughout my lifetime I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost barely enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent.

Johnny Depp



“

Ever has it been that loves knows not its own death until the hour of separation.    

Khalil Gibran



“

Broken hearts don't need medical treatment, they need a lover to mend them.    

Dixie Waters



“

A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along.

J.S.B. Morse



“

Heaven doesn't ignore cries of a broken heart.    

Toba Beta



“

I know my heart will never be the same but I’m telling myself I’ll be okay

Sara Evans



“

She went around with a broken heart, and she wasn't sure who'd broken it. She thought it was herself, mostly.

Ann Brashares



“

The past can’t hurt you anymore, not unless you let it.    

Alan Moore


“

Then his heart, now broken into a thousand pieces, slowly began to turn to ice.

Morgan Rhodes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0