Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Brunch Sayings and Quotes

“

Brunch is such an odd thing. It was created by fat, lazy people who were too lazy to wake up at a reasonable hour and too fat to wait until the next proper time for dining.

Brian South



“

I regard food as fuel. I am not a brunch person.

David Rubenstein



“

At a brunch potluck, I realize that I do, in fact, hate everybody.    

Lena Dunham



“

Brunch is boring, but that's part of the charm of it.

Nicolas Berggruen



“

I love brunch because it's breakfast and lunch why not.    

Lorena Garcia



“

The moment you've brought a toothbrush to work, then you're getting into crunch time.    

Freddie Wong




“

Brunch, a meal invented by rich white chicks to rationalize day drinking and bingeing on french toast.    

Caroline Kepnes



“

For me, brunch is such a versatile meal since you can play on both the sweet and savory in your dishes.

Marcus Samuelsson



“

Brunch, for me, is an extended breakfast that should be enjoyed whenever you have time properly to engage in cooking and eating.

Yotam Ottolenghi



“

I discovered a meal between breakfast and brunch.

Homer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0