Tuesday 9 May 2017

Brunch Sayings and Quotes



Brunch is such an odd thing. It was created by fat, lazy people who were too lazy to wake up at a reasonable hour and too fat to wait until the next proper time for dining.

Brian South





I regard food as fuel. I am not a brunch person.

David Rubenstein





At a brunch potluck, I realize that I do, in fact, hate everybody.    

Lena Dunham





Brunch is boring, but that's part of the charm of it.

Nicolas Berggruen





I love brunch because it's breakfast and lunch why not.    

Lorena Garcia





The moment you've brought a toothbrush to work, then you're getting into crunch time.    

Freddie Wong






Brunch, a meal invented by rich white chicks to rationalize day drinking and bingeing on french toast.    

Caroline Kepnes





For me, brunch is such a versatile meal since you can play on both the sweet and savory in your dishes.

Marcus Samuelsson





Brunch, for me, is an extended breakfast that should be enjoyed whenever you have time properly to engage in cooking and eating.

Yotam Ottolenghi





I discovered a meal between breakfast and brunch.

Homer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0