Tuesday 9 May 2017

Breathe Sayings and Quotes



I love to breathe. Oxygen is sexy!

Kris Carr





The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn't it be? it is the same the angels breathe.

Mark Twain





Do not be afraid that joy will make the pain worse; it is needed like the air we breathe.

Goran Persson





Remember to breathe. It is after all, the secret of life.

Gregory Maguire





It's a breath you took too late.It's a death that's worse than fate.

Elvis Costello





When you own your breath, nobody can steal your peace.

Anonymous






Try to learn to breathe deeply, really to taste food when you eat, and when you sleep, really to sleep. Try as much as possible to be wholly alive with all your might, and when you laugh, laugh like hell. And when you get angry, get good and angry. Try to be alive. You will be dead soon enough.

Ernest Hemingway





One should not go into churches if one wants to breathe pure air.

Friedrich Nietzsche





Only when you explore the ecstasy of simply being, where even to breathe is a distraction, can you call yourself complete.

Sadghuru





When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Marcus Aurelius






Breath is the finest gift of nature. Be grateful for this wonderful gift.

Amit Ray





Breathing is the greatest pleasure in life.

Giovanni Papini





I would like to say that your beauty made it difficult to breathe.

Waylon H. Lewis





Remember how to breathe, how to live, please!!

Fuyumi Soryo





Underwear makes me uncomfortable and besides my parts have to breathe.    

Jean Harlow





Breathe and don't try to be perfect.

Nicole Kidman





Breath is the bridge which connects life to consciousness, which unites your body to your thoughts.    

Thich Nhat Hanh





While we breathe, we will hope.

Barack Obama





The delicous breath of rain was in the air.

Kate Chopin





If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another chance.    

Andrea Boydston





The more we talk about our troubles and our fears, the more life we breathe into them.

Evinda Lepins





I live and breathe every element in life.    

Kanye West





Breathing, according to me, corresponds to taking charge of one’s own life.    

Luce Irigaray





You are that one breath. that puts all the remaining breaths. back into my body.

Sanober Khan





Breathe. It's only a bad day not a bad life.

Ashley Purdy





I write for the same reason I breathe because if I didn't, I would die.

Isaac Asimov





And when I breathed, my breath was lightning.    

Black Elk





Do you mind if I sit back a little? Because your breath is very bad.

Donald Trump





I have to be a star like another man has to breathe.

Sammy Davis, Jr.





He lives most life whoever breathes most air.

Elizabeth Barrett Browning




Bliss begins with the breath. We breathe in, and accept all that is new. We breathe out, and release all that has passed.

Sara Wiseman





You honestly expect me to breathe in a world without air?

Renee Ahdieh





The air we breathe is still free, but for how much time. I believe someone is busy patenting it to start selling it for profit

Bangambiki Habyarimana





Happiness breathes when you do.    

Terri Guillemets





This air we breathe is precious, and the glaciers helped me understand that and stay focused on that.    

James Balog





As you breathe in, cherish yourself. As you breathe out, cherish all Beings.

Dalai Lama






Every breath is a resurrection.    

Gregory Orr





Conscious breathing is the best antidote to stress, anxiety and depression.    

Amit Ray





Keep breathing. Just keep doing it. It's easy. In and out.    

Jenny Downham





There is one way of breathing that is shameful and constricted. Then, there’s another way: a breath of love that takes you all the way to infinity.

Rumi





To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.    

Ralph Waldo Emerson





Your omnipresence is marvellous! I breathe and you enter me. I exhale and enter into you.    

Kamand Kojouri





The moment you breathe your first breath, you won.

J.R. Rim






Take every breath as an event.

Arzum Uzun





As long as I breathe, I attack.

Bernard Hinault





What can we do but keep on breathing in and out, modest and willing, and in our places?

Mary Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0