Wednesday 10 May 2017

Changing The World Sayings and Quotes



We must become the change we wish to see in the world.

Mahatma Ghandi





I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.

Mother Teresa





If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write.    

Martin Luther King





You really can change the world if you care enough.

Marian Wright Edelman





Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

Leo Tolstoy





If there is no transformation inside of us, all the structural change in the world will have no impact on our institutions.    

Peter Block






Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.    

Margaret Mead





Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Nelson Mandela





I tried to change the world, but I was outnumbered.    

unknown





Making one person smile can change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but their world.

unknown





We have it in our power to change the world over.    

Thomas Paine





I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.

Aldous Huxley





As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Paul Shane Spear






Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Norman Vincent Peale





Be what you are. Do what you love. Speak what you feel. Don't hide your humanity. Celebrate it. Embrace it. That is how you change the world.

Vironika Tugaleva





I can't change you and you can't change me, but together we can work to change the world.

Germany Kent





When you inspire one person you have already changed the world.

Sabina Nore





To change the world, one has to ignore its residents.    

Mokokoma Mokhonoana





We can change the world one thought at a time, one child at a time, one family at a time, one community at a time, one city, one state and one country at a time.

Bryant McGill





The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.    

Steve Jobs





If you think we can't change the world, It just means you're not one of those that will.

Jacque Fresco





Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

Rumi





No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.

Robin Williams





I choose to believe I can and will change the world with my words and thoughts.

Rod Williams





Things don't have to change the world to be important.    

Steve Jobs





In order to change the world, you have to get your head together first.

Jimi Hendrix





Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember you have within you the srength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

Harriet Tubman





God is calling you to change the world one life at a time and one small step at a time. Begin today where you are.

Dillon Burroughs





If you don't like the way the world is, you change it. You have an obligation to change it. You just do it one step at a time.    

Marian Wright Edelman





It is not great men who change the world, but weak men in the hands of a great God.

Brother Yun




I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.

Tupac Shakur





Your voice can change the world.

Barack Obama




The world can only change from within.

Eckhart Tolle





Can we change the world? No, but hell, we can all try.

Rupert Murdoch





I can't change the world. I have to to fix me.

Nijou Phillips





I am not here to change the world. I am changing the world because I am here.

Lisa Wilson






Let the world change you and you can change the world.

Che Guevara





We can change the world and make it a better place. It is in your hands to make a difference.    

Nelson Mandela





If your life changes, we can change the world, too.

Yoko Ono





The only way we can change our world is to take responsibility for our part in it.    

Rachael Bermingham





If you're changing the world, you're working on important things. You're excited to get up in the morning.

Larry Page





Changing the world is not easy, but its pursuit will change you profoundly.    

Leroy Hood





People can care about changing the world. But what gets them to act is pressure and social reward.

Joe Green





We change the world not by what we say or do, but as a consequence of what we have become.

David R. Hawkins





My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.    

Jack Layton





Let us pick up our books and our pens. They are our most powerful weapons. One child, one teacher, one book, and one pen can change the world.

Malala Yousafzai





Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.

Joel A. Barker





I still believe that if your aim is to change the world, journalism is a more immediate short-term weapon.

Tom Stoppard





Choose your corner, pick away at it carefully, intensely and to the best of your ability and that way you might change the world.

Charles Eames





We think it is complicated to change the world. Change comes little by little. Nothing worthwhile can happen in one generation.    

Andrew Young

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0