Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Changing The World Sayings and Quotes

“

We must become the change we wish to see in the world.

Mahatma Ghandi



“

I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.

Mother Teresa



“

If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write.    

Martin Luther King



“

You really can change the world if you care enough.

Marian Wright Edelman



“

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

Leo Tolstoy



“

If there is no transformation inside of us, all the structural change in the world will have no impact on our institutions.    

Peter Block




“

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.    

Margaret Mead



“

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Nelson Mandela



“

I tried to change the world, but I was outnumbered.    

unknown



“

Making one person smile can change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but their world.

unknown



“

We have it in our power to change the world over.    

Thomas Paine



“

I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.

Aldous Huxley



“

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Paul Shane Spear




“

Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Norman Vincent Peale



“

Be what you are. Do what you love. Speak what you feel. Don't hide your humanity. Celebrate it. Embrace it. That is how you change the world.

Vironika Tugaleva



“

I can't change you and you can't change me, but together we can work to change the world.

Germany Kent



“

When you inspire one person you have already changed the world.

Sabina Nore



“

To change the world, one has to ignore its residents.    

Mokokoma Mokhonoana



“

We can change the world one thought at a time, one child at a time, one family at a time, one community at a time, one city, one state and one country at a time.

Bryant McGill



“

The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.    

Steve Jobs



“

If you think we can't change the world, It just means you're not one of those that will.

Jacque Fresco



“

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

Rumi



“

No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.

Robin Williams



“

I choose to believe I can and will change the world with my words and thoughts.

Rod Williams



“

Things don't have to change the world to be important.    

Steve Jobs



“

In order to change the world, you have to get your head together first.

Jimi Hendrix



“

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember you have within you the srength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

Harriet Tubman



“

God is calling you to change the world one life at a time and one small step at a time. Begin today where you are.

Dillon Burroughs



“

If you don't like the way the world is, you change it. You have an obligation to change it. You just do it one step at a time.    

Marian Wright Edelman



“

It is not great men who change the world, but weak men in the hands of a great God.

Brother Yun


“

I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.

Tupac Shakur



“

Your voice can change the world.

Barack Obama


“

The world can only change from within.

Eckhart Tolle



“

Can we change the world? No, but hell, we can all try.

Rupert Murdoch



“

I can't change the world. I have to to fix me.

Nijou Phillips



“

I am not here to change the world. I am changing the world because I am here.

Lisa Wilson




“

Let the world change you and you can change the world.

Che Guevara



“

We can change the world and make it a better place. It is in your hands to make a difference.    

Nelson Mandela



“

If your life changes, we can change the world, too.

Yoko Ono



“

The only way we can change our world is to take responsibility for our part in it.    

Rachael Bermingham



“

If you're changing the world, you're working on important things. You're excited to get up in the morning.

Larry Page



“

Changing the world is not easy, but its pursuit will change you profoundly.    

Leroy Hood



“

People can care about changing the world. But what gets them to act is pressure and social reward.

Joe Green



“

We change the world not by what we say or do, but as a consequence of what we have become.

David R. Hawkins



“

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.    

Jack Layton



“

Let us pick up our books and our pens. They are our most powerful weapons. One child, one teacher, one book, and one pen can change the world.

Malala Yousafzai



“

Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.

Joel A. Barker



“

I still believe that if your aim is to change the world, journalism is a more immediate short-term weapon.

Tom Stoppard



“

Choose your corner, pick away at it carefully, intensely and to the best of your ability and that way you might change the world.

Charles Eames



“

We think it is complicated to change the world. Change comes little by little. Nothing worthwhile can happen in one generation.    

Andrew Young

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0