Saturday 20 May 2017

Country Song Sayings and Quotes



Promise me that you’ll give faith a fighting chance, and when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.

Lee Ann Womack





Holding you here like a rose in the dark. I make this promise to you from my heart. You won't be lonely now.

Billy Ray Cyrus





True country music is honesty, sincerity, and real life to the hilt.    

Garth Brooks





I'll be there anytime you need me by your side, to drive away every teardrop that you cried.

Freddy Fender





Yeah and she's my kinda crazy The little games she plays Lord they'll never get old She's too cute to get on my last nerve The way she throws her little fits Pokin' out her lip and bitin' mine when we kiss There ain't a fight that she can't win That's my baby And she's my kinda crazy.

Brantley Gilbert





She gets on you under your skin like a tattoo she'll always be there!

Jason Aldean





If there's no direction and you can't see Let your heart draw a map in the stars and go where it leads.

Alisan Porter





I know there's nothing that I wouldn't do Go to the ends of the earth for you To make you feel my love.

Garth Brooks





Country music is still your grandpa's music, but it's also your daughter's music. It's getting bigger and better all the time and I'm glad to be a part of it.    

Shania Twain





Call it fate, destiny, call it luck you ended up with me But some things are meant to be Coincidence, circumstance Or something bigger thats just out of our hands But some things are meant to be.    

Sammy Kershaw





I'm more afraid of being nothing than I am of being hurt.    

Cole Trickle





The best way to get over a man is to get under a new one.

Ryan Turner





When I look into your eyes I still get weak And when Im this close to you I just cant speak And its hard to keep my hands to myself When I know I could never love anybody else.

Gary Allan





So I made a promise to myself to say each day how much she means to me, and avoid that circumstance where there's no second chance to tell her how I feel.    

Garth Brooks





All the things I didn't mean to say I didn't mean to do There were things you didn't need to say You didn't need to.    

Frank Ocean





A friend is always good to have, but a lover's kiss is better than angels raining down on me.    

Dave Matthews





It’s not what you take when you leave this world behind you. It’s what you leave behind you when you go.    

Randy Travis





When women go wrong, men go right after them.

Lady Lou





Here I am This is all of me I'm not hiding I'm standing tall for all to see.

Alexandria





Finally content with a past I regret, I’ve found you find strength in your moments of weakness.

Rascal Flatts





Birds don't just fly, they fall down and get up Nobody learns without getting it wrong.

Shakira





From here to eternity, I'm asking you to share your life with me. Now and forever I guarantee, I'll always stay by your side.    

Michael Peterson





Well I know when you're around cause I know the sound I know the sound of your heart.

The 1975





Her little ring is a little thing, but its all I could afford Now she's mine, all mine till the day I die, and I never wanted nothin' more.

Kenny Chesney





Life’s a dance you learn as you go, sometimes you lead sometimes you follow, don’t worry about what you don’t know.

John Michael Montgomery





When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you. When you're gone, the face I came to know is missing too. When you're gone, the words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it okay. I miss you.

Avril Lavigne





Country music is the people's music. It just speaks about real life and about truth and it tells things how they really are.

Faith Hill quotes





I really do have love to give, I just don't know where to put it.    

Donnie Smith





Saved two months, bought a little diamond. Tonight's the night, feels like perfect timin'. Down on one knee on momma's front steps, man I'm gonna die if she really says yes.    

Kenny Chesney





You got to know when to hold ’em, know when to fold ’em, Know when to walk away and know when to run.

Kenny Rogers




I take it not only a day at a time, but a moment at a time, and keep it at that pace. If you can be happy right now, then you’ll always be happy, because it’s always in the now.

Willie Nelson





I want to hate you, I'm mad as hell, oh but a part of me still loves you, and hopes and prays to God you're doing well.

Jana Kramer





If I hold you any closer, I'll be in back of you.

Dr. Hugo Hackenbush





Love is like a dying ember, and only memories remain. And through the ages, I'll remember blue eyes crying in the rain.

Willie Nelson





I was captured by the songs as much as the singer. They grabbed my heart. The reality of Country Music moved me. Even when I was a kid, I liked the sad songs… songs that talked about true life. I recognized this music as a simple plea. It beckoned me.    

Harlan Howard





I wanna know everything about you, and wanna go down every road youve been. Where your hopes and dreams and wishes live. Where you keep the rest of your life hid. I wanna know the girl behind that pretty stare. Take me there.    

Luke Bryan





Take a look around. I'm the sunshine in your hair. I'm the shadow on the ground. I'm the whisper in the wind. I'm your imaginary friend.

Lonestar





A heart can be broken but it keeps beating just the same.

Ninny Threadgoode





One out of two ain’t gonna make it Those are the odds these days And in a world of statistics He’s left tryin’ to survive Till every other Friday at five.    

Trace Adkins





He said I'll love you 'til I die. She told him you'll forget in time. As the years went slowly by, she still preyed upon his mind.

George Jones





She don't know how much I need her She don't know I'd fall apart Without her kiss without her touch Without her faithful lovin' arms.

Andy Griggs





In your heart--I can still hear a beat for every time you kiss me. And when we're apart, I know how much you miss me I can feel your love for me in your heart.

Shania Twain





If there's no direction and you can't see Let your heart draw a map in the stars and go where it leads.

Alisan Porter





I want to be there when you wake up, be more than just your friend, baby there's no mistaking, you're the love I want to be in.    

Jason Aldean





And I knew, nothing I could say or do Could come close to thankin' you for your love And I could try for the rest of my life But that wouldn't be half enough

Lorrie Morgan





Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results

Willie Nelson





When you get where you're goin Don't forget turn back around Help the next one in line.

Tim McGraw





With Country Music, you have one hit and those people love you forever.

Kenny Rogers





I'll follow you out of the dark. I tried my way but I keep falling apart.

Papa Roach





Don't know how you do it. I love the way I lose it, every time. What's even better is knowing that forever you're all mine.

Rascal Flatts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0