Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Cars Sayings and Quotes

“

The cars we drive say a lot about us.

Alexandra Paul



“

We aren't addicted to oil, but our cars are.

James Woolsey



“

Self-driving cars are the natural extension of active safety and obviously something we should do.    

Elon Musk



“

Older cars tend to drive like older cars. That is not for me.

Robert Herjavec



“

When it comes to cars, only two varieties of people are possible - cowards and fools.

Russell Baker



“

I love vintage cars because you can do so much more to them.

T-Pain



“

Electric cars are not going to take the market by storm, but it's going to be a gradual improvement.    

Carlos Ghosn




“

Fast cars are my only vice.    

Michael Bay



“

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments.    

Mario Andretti



“

Electric cars aren't pollution-free; they have to get their energy from somewhere.    

Alexandra Paul



“

Cars bring me sheer joy.    

Evan Spiegel



“

Fast cars like Porsches and Ferraris - they are things of beauty.

Rod Stewart



“

I couldn't find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself.

Ferdinand Porsche



“

A car is like a mother-in-law - if you let it, it will rule your life.    

Jaime Lerner



“

Flying cars are not a very efficient way to move things from one point to another.

Bill Gates




“

There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.

Murray Walker



“

I think about cars to try and distract myself. It's a good way to relax, take your mind off everything.    

Asafa Powell



“

Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth.    

Erma Bombeck



“

Cars are the sculptures of our everyday lives.

Chris Bangle



“

Cars mean nothing to me. I'm not a car guy.

Penn Jillette



“

You can know or not know how a car runs and still enjoy riding in a car.

David Byrne



“

Modern cars I don't like so much.

Amber Heard



“

Race cars, no matter what size or shape they are, they do the same things. It is not complicated.    

Tony Stewart



“

Generally, cars were not built to sit on dealer lots. It encourages the wrong kind of behavior in the whole system.

Rick Wagoner



“

I've always been into cars. Cars are part of our genetic makeup. It's unavoidable.    

Matthew Fox



“

I thought cars were essential ingredients of life itself.

Edward Herrmann



“

Cars are the reason we, you know, people live or die.

Steven Curtis Chapman



“

There's no way we could take cars off the planet and not have our society fall apart. So they're a necessary evil, in that sense.

Lindsay Wagner



“

All of those cars were once just a dream in somebody's head.    

Peter Gabriel



“

The car has become the carapace, the protective and aggressive shell, of urban and suburban man.    

Marshall McLuhan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0