Tuesday 9 May 2017

Cars Sayings and Quotes



The cars we drive say a lot about us.

Alexandra Paul





We aren't addicted to oil, but our cars are.

James Woolsey





Self-driving cars are the natural extension of active safety and obviously something we should do.    

Elon Musk





Older cars tend to drive like older cars. That is not for me.

Robert Herjavec





When it comes to cars, only two varieties of people are possible - cowards and fools.

Russell Baker





I love vintage cars because you can do so much more to them.

T-Pain





Electric cars are not going to take the market by storm, but it's going to be a gradual improvement.    

Carlos Ghosn






Fast cars are my only vice.    

Michael Bay





A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments.    

Mario Andretti





Electric cars aren't pollution-free; they have to get their energy from somewhere.    

Alexandra Paul





Cars bring me sheer joy.    

Evan Spiegel





Fast cars like Porsches and Ferraris - they are things of beauty.

Rod Stewart





I couldn't find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself.

Ferdinand Porsche





A car is like a mother-in-law - if you let it, it will rule your life.    

Jaime Lerner





Flying cars are not a very efficient way to move things from one point to another.

Bill Gates






There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.

Murray Walker





I think about cars to try and distract myself. It's a good way to relax, take your mind off everything.    

Asafa Powell





Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth.    

Erma Bombeck





Cars are the sculptures of our everyday lives.

Chris Bangle





Cars mean nothing to me. I'm not a car guy.

Penn Jillette





You can know or not know how a car runs and still enjoy riding in a car.

David Byrne





Modern cars I don't like so much.

Amber Heard





Race cars, no matter what size or shape they are, they do the same things. It is not complicated.    

Tony Stewart





Generally, cars were not built to sit on dealer lots. It encourages the wrong kind of behavior in the whole system.

Rick Wagoner





I've always been into cars. Cars are part of our genetic makeup. It's unavoidable.    

Matthew Fox





I thought cars were essential ingredients of life itself.

Edward Herrmann





Cars are the reason we, you know, people live or die.

Steven Curtis Chapman





There's no way we could take cars off the planet and not have our society fall apart. So they're a necessary evil, in that sense.

Lindsay Wagner





All of those cars were once just a dream in somebody's head.    

Peter Gabriel





The car has become the carapace, the protective and aggressive shell, of urban and suburban man.    

Marshall McLuhan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0