Friday 26 May 2017

Crazy Friends Sayings and Quotes



My friends and I are crazy. That's the only thing that keeps us sane.

Matt Schucker





You'll look a lot less crazy if you can get your friend to do it with you.

Unkown





If you have crazy friends, you have everything.    

Unkown





Most of us don't need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with.    

Robert Brault





Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one!    

C. S. Lewis





You don't have to be crazy to be my friend but it sure helps!

Unkown





The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.    

Rita Mae Brown





A large proportion of my best friends are a little bit crazy. ... I try to be cautious with my friends who are too sane. Depression is itself destructive, and it breeds destructive impulses: I am easily disappointed in people who don't get it    

Andrew Solomon





Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected.    

Charles Lamb





A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.

Bernard Meltzer





Best friends...they know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.    

unknown





A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad.    

Arnold H. Glasgow





An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body.

Jim Hayes





Behind every successful woman is a best friend giving her crazy ideas.

unknown





You will never realize how wired your friends are until you start to describe them to someone else.

unknown





We are best friends. Always remember that when you fall, I'll pick you up, after I finish laughing.

unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0