Monday 15 May 2017

Cold Hearted Sayings and Quotes



A cold heart is my protection mechanism. I don't really feel anything for anyone.

Emmanuel Jal





He was not an ill-disposed young man, unless to be rather cold hearted, and rather selfish, is to be ill-disposed    

Jane Austen





I shut myself off to make life bearable. I'm like a damn machine sometimes. Unfeeling. Uncaring. Emotionless.    

Monica Murphy





No matter how cold this world gets, please don't lose touch of morality and allow it to turn your heart cold.

Edmond Mbiaka





I shall have peace, as leafy trees are peaceful when rain bends down the bough; And I shall be more silent and cold hearted than you are now.

Sara Teasdale





Sentimentality is the respect the cold-hearted pay to feeling.    

Mason Cooley





I've learned the best way to prevent your heart from getting broken, is to act like you don't have one.

Nishan Panwar





Perhaps only those people who are capable of real togetherness have that look of being alone in the world.    






It's hard for me to characterise myself. I think I'm balanced. Some people might say I'm cold-hearted.    

Beny Steinmetz





Nobody should have to choose between a cold heart and a dead heart.

Nenia Campbell





Sometimes I wish I would just disappear into thin air, leave the pain and the misery of this cold hearted world,I wonder who would miss me if anyone would even show a little sympathy to my family, probably no one I was just a little no one anyways.

kashmir foley





There comes a time where you must become cold and separate the ones who are tearing you down.

Travis Martin





You have to have a somewhat cold heart to be a writer.

Susanna Kaysen





She was cold by nature, self-love predominating over passion; rather than being virtuous, she preferred to have her pleasures all to herself.    

Émile Zola





I’m almost never serious, and I’m always too serious. Too deep, too shallow. Too sensitive, too cold hearted. I’m like a collection of paradoxes.    

Ferdinand de Saussure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0