Monday, 15 May 2017

Cold Hearted Sayings and Quotes

“

A cold heart is my protection mechanism. I don't really feel anything for anyone.

Emmanuel Jal



“

He was not an ill-disposed young man, unless to be rather cold hearted, and rather selfish, is to be ill-disposed    

Jane Austen



“

I shut myself off to make life bearable. I'm like a damn machine sometimes. Unfeeling. Uncaring. Emotionless.    

Monica Murphy



“

No matter how cold this world gets, please don't lose touch of morality and allow it to turn your heart cold.

Edmond Mbiaka



“

I shall have peace, as leafy trees are peaceful when rain bends down the bough; And I shall be more silent and cold hearted than you are now.

Sara Teasdale



“

Sentimentality is the respect the cold-hearted pay to feeling.    

Mason Cooley



“

I've learned the best way to prevent your heart from getting broken, is to act like you don't have one.

Nishan Panwar



“

Perhaps only those people who are capable of real togetherness have that look of being alone in the world.    




“

It's hard for me to characterise myself. I think I'm balanced. Some people might say I'm cold-hearted.    

Beny Steinmetz



“

Nobody should have to choose between a cold heart and a dead heart.

Nenia Campbell



“

Sometimes I wish I would just disappear into thin air, leave the pain and the misery of this cold hearted world,I wonder who would miss me if anyone would even show a little sympathy to my family, probably no one I was just a little no one anyways.

kashmir foley



“

There comes a time where you must become cold and separate the ones who are tearing you down.

Travis Martin



“

You have to have a somewhat cold heart to be a writer.

Susanna Kaysen



“

She was cold by nature, self-love predominating over passion; rather than being virtuous, she preferred to have her pleasures all to herself.    

Émile Zola



“

I’m almost never serious, and I’m always too serious. Too deep, too shallow. Too sensitive, too cold hearted. I’m like a collection of paradoxes.    

Ferdinand de Saussure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0