Monday 1 May 2017

Thursday Sayings and Quotes



THIS MUST BE THURSDAY. I NEVER COULD GET THE HANG OF THURSDAYS.    

Douglas Adams





I wish you a tolerable Thursday. That's all any of us can hope for.    

April Winchell





Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It's a much-needed break.    

John Farley





Thursday is perhaps the worst day of the week. It's nothing in itself; it just reminds you that the week has been going on too long.

Nicci French





Thursdays are just wannabes. They wannabe Friday but they're not!    

unknown





Thursday is end day in weekend. Today you are so tired and will think about how was your week and how will go on Thursday. With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself, or treat what has happened as a gift. Everythin

Wayne Dyer






Thursday. The most useless day. it only exists as a reminder that it's been a really long week...and it's still not over.    

unknown





If 40 is the new 30 and 50 is the new 40, why can't Thursday be the new Friday?

unknown





Nothing screws up your Friday like realizing its Thursday.

unknown





Thursday is my favorite day to plan how I'm going to get out of the plans I already made for the weekend.

unknown





Wednesday is hump day which makes thursday 'I wonder if he'll call' day.    

unknown






People who think Thursday is the new Friday have serious mental problems.

unknown





I wait until Thursday to ask people about their weekend plans so there's a better chance they're already busy.

unknown





Happy Thursday! You're only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you're doing right now!    

unknown





It's Thursday. I'm breathing. I'm Alive. I'm Blessed. God is Good.    

unknown





And whether it is Thursday, or the day is stormy, With thunder and rain, or the birds attack each other, We have rolled into another dream.    

John Ashbery





Beter days are just around the corner. They are called Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0