Monday 8 May 2017

Being Used Sayings and Quotes



I am tired of being used, hurt, and cast aside. It is my turn to use. My turn to hurt.

Marie Lu





People that don't know what they are worth will always see their capture's wings, but never their tail.

Shannon L. Alder





People know who they can walk over and who they can't. If someone is walking all over you it's because they KNOW you'll put up with it.    

Sonya Parker





Anyone who allows other people to control and guide their destiny will eventually become bitter and feel used and taken advantage of.    

Innah Delos Angeles






I feel like I'm a library book. I've been used, tossed around, and put down. I'm just waiting for someone who think I'm good enough to keep.

Francine Chiar





The feeling of being used...I guess it's Better then being forgotten.    

Joan L Trejo





Even The Most Caring People Can Get Tired Of Being Taken For Granted

Nishan Panwar





There is no point in filling a woman’s head up and leading her on if you don’t see a future with her.

Diana Baybiee





Some people use power, whilst they are some who let power use them.

Moffat Machingura





People like to do what they used to do after they've stopped being able to do it.    

Paul Newman






Things gain meaning by being used in a shared experience or joint action.

John Dewey





People are used to being coddled.

Phil Mcgraw





There's capital controls and there's people control. So every time you think of a fence keeping all those bad people out, think about those fences maybe being used against us, keeping us in.    

Ron Paul





You can't always be nice. That's how people take advantage of you. Sometimes you have to set boundaries.    

Ritu Ghatourey





With all the toys in the world people choose feelings to play with.

Tyga





Each of us is a small part of God's plan. I'm a small part. I create paintings that are being used by God.    

Thomas Kinkade





Because she was a blank mural and you wrote all over her.

Jasmine Sandozz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0