Sunday 7 May 2017

Being Pretty Sayings and Quotes



People often say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing you are the beholder.

Salma Hayek






There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness.    

Maria Mitchell





Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic.

Rosalind Russell





Being pretty doesn't mean that I'm dumb. As well as being silent in a situation doesn't mean that I'm wise. Merely look at it my way; I'm pretty because of all the ugliness I've seen and dealt with and I'm silent in your wake because even an idiot knows when to bite their tongue!

Nicole Hill






Being pretty on the inside means you dont hit your brother and you eat all your peas thats what my grandma taught me.    

Lord Chesterfield





It's sad when girls think they don't have anything going on except being pretty.

Keri Russell





Beauty is only skin deep, and the world is full of thin skinned people.

Richard Armour





Looks are so deceptive that people should be done up like food packages with the ingredients clearly labeled.

Helen Hudson





Beauty is a mystery. You can neither eat it nor make flannel out of it.    

David Herbert Lawrence





You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.    

Coco Chanel






Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or kick-ass red lipstick.

Gwyneth Paltrow





It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

Henry David Thoreau





There is nothing ugly; I never saw an ugly thing in my life: for let the form of an object be what it may, -- light, shade, and perspective will always make it beautiful.    

John Constable





A person is only beautiful, when their own beauty, is reflecting on to others.

Tara Grady





[The lover says:] How beautiful you are, now that you love me.    

Marlene Dietrich





Beauty can pierce one like a pain.    

Thomas Mann





Beauty is a mystery. You can neither eat it nor make flannel out of it.    

David Herbert Lawrence





I think being beautiful is only one aspect of your life.

Alicia Machado





A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never Pass into nothingness; but still will keep A bower quiet for us, and a sleep Full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing.    

John Keats





Think of all the beauty that's still left in and around you and be happy.

Anne Frank





Beauty is the promise of happiness.    

Stendhal





Behind every pretty little face & beautiful smile there is a girl that needs to be loved..!

unknown





She's the prettiest girl in town The kind you'd never think would feel sad or down She's full of charm and glory But the look in her eyes tell a different story

unknown





She hears she's beautiful and she smiles But doesn't real want to believe it How everyone sees her beauty but not what's beneath it What's hidden from sadness and hurt    

unknown





A good face they say, is a letter of recommendation. O Nature, Nature, why art thou so dishonest, as ever to send men with these false recommendations into the World!    

Henry Fielding





As a beauty I'm not a great star. Others are handsomer far; but my face -- I don't mind it because I'm behind it; it the folks out in front that I jar.    

A. H. Euwer





The faces that have charmed us the most escape us the soonest.

Sir Walter Scott





A pretty face is nothing of you have an ugly heart.    

unknown





A pretty face gets old, a nice body will change, `    

unknown





But I don't want some pretty face to tell me pretty lies. All I want is someone to believe

Billy Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0