Friday, 5 May 2017

Being Crazy Sayings and Quotes

“

You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.

Jimi Hendrix



“

Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Robert Anton Wilson



“

If being crazy means living life as if it matters, then I don't mind being completely insane.

Kate Winslet



“

I want to continue being crazy; living my life the way I dream it, and not the way the other people want it to be.    

Paulo Coelho



“

I can handle the craziness some of the time, maybe most of the time. But I know I can't handle it all of the time.

Chris Evans



“

With craziness, you can't predict it. There's very little defense you can have on craziness.    

Bryan Cranston



“

One person's craziness is another person's reality.    

Tim Burton



“

Insanity - a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.

R. D. Laing



“

Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.    

Friedrich Nietzsche



“

Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children.

Sam Levenson



“

Insanity is often the logic of an accurate mind overtasked.    

Oliver Wendell Holmes



“

Insanity is knowing that what you're doing is completely idiotic, but still, somehow, you just can't stop it.    

Elizabeth Wurtzel



“

Insanity is just what we call stupidity when it doesn't make sense.

Josh Lieb




“

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.

Albert Einstein



“

In a totally sane society, madness is the only freedom.

J.G. Ballard



“

Insanity destroys reason, but not wit.

Nathaniel Emmons



“

One is very crazy when in love.    

Sigmund Freud



“

If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.    

H.S. Thompson



“

Craziness is what makes the world round, without crazy, there wouldnt be passion.

Wes Campton



“

We are all born mad. Some remain so.

Samuel Beckett



“

You need a little bit of insanity to do great things.

Henry Rollins



“

I think insanity is the hardest thing to play.    

Richard Armitage



“

Insanity is contagious.    

Joseph Heller



“

Insanity doesn't run in my family. It gallops.

Cary Grant



“

Everyone is more or less mad on one point.

Rudyard Kipling



“

The great proof of madness is the disproportion of one's designs to one's means.    

Napoleon Bonaparte



“

There is no insanity so devastating in man's life as utter sanity.

William Allen White



“

When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.    

Mark Twain



“

Better mad with the rest of the world than wise alone.

Baltasar Gracian



“

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.    

Charles Manson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0