Thursday, 4 May 2017

Autism Sayings and Quotes

“

Autism is not the end of the world, just the beginning of a new one.    

Sally Meyer




“

I LOOK AT AUTISM LIKE A BUS ACCIDENT, AND YOU DON'T BECOME CURED FROM A BUS ACCIDENT, BUT YOU CAN RECOVER.

Jenny McCarthy



“

AUTISM IS AN EXTREMELY VARIABLE DISORDER.

Temple Grandin



“

Autism doesn't have to define a person. Artists with autism are like anyone else: They define themselves through hard work and individuality.    

Adrienne Bailon



“

One of the hardest things for a person with autism to do is believe in themselves. But autistics have every right to be as proud as anyone.

Stuart Duncan




“

If you can't see the gift in having a child with autism, you're focusing too much on the autism and not enough on the child.

Stuart Duncan



“

Autism ? offers a chance for us to glimpse an awe-filled vision of the world that might otherwise pass us by.    

Dr. Colin Zimbleman



“

Autism is not a choice. Acceptance is. Imagine if the opposite was true.    

Stuart Duncan



“

Autism is not a disability, it's a different ability.    

Stuart Duncan



“

I do not suffer from Autism, but I do suffer from the way you treat me.    

Tyler Durdin



“

One thing I'm learning about Autism, is that there is no right or wrong way of living with it.    

Danielle Burnett



“

I hear things more loudly, I see things more clearly, I smell things more strongly, I feel things you don't, I taste things differently, I have autism.    

unknown




“

Autism, like a rainbow, has a bright side and a dark side and even though it can mean rough weather, it can be beautiful.    

Stuart Duncan



“

It's amazing how autism affects the whole family.    

Kevin Krueger



“

I don't need autism awareness, Autism acceptance will do just fine.    

Jiheishou Daigakusha



“

I have autism. It is not a disorder or a disease. IGNORANCE is a disorder AND a disease. IT needs to be eradicated.    

Robert Moran



“

People with autism don't need wheelchairs, artifical legs, or a guide dog. Their prosthesis is people.    

Ruth Christ Sullivan



“

If by some magic, autism had been eradicated from the face of the earth, then men would still be socializing in front of a wood fire at the entrance to a cave.    

Temple Grandin



“

It seems that for success in science or art, a dash of autism is essential.    

Hans Asperger



“

Nobel prize-calibre geniuses often have certain core autistic features at their heart.    

Allan Snyder



“

Think of it: disability is usually defined in terms of what is missing...But autism...is as much about what is abundant as what is missing, an over-expression of the very traits that make our species unique.    

Paul Collins



“

Autists are the ultimate square pegs, and the problem with pounding a square peg into a round hole is not that the hammering is hard work. It's that you're destroying the peg.    

Paul Collins



“

If I could snap my fingers and be nonautistic, I would not. Autism is part of what I am.    

Temple Grandin



“

Autism, is part of my child, it's not everything he is. My child is so much more than a diagnosis.    

S.L Coehlo



“

Autism can't define me. I define autism.

Kerry Magro



“

Autism is not a disease, rather a disability that every day I strive to become an A-bility.

Kerry Magro



“

If you've met one person with autism, you've met one person with autism.

Stephen Shore



“

Sometimes all a parent needs is to know the impossible is actually possible. Hope goes a long way when it comes to Autism.

Liz Becker



“

It is never too late to expand the mind of a person on the autism spectrum.

Dr. Temple Grandin



“

Don't think that there's a different , better child 'hiding' behind the autism. This is your child. Love the child in front of you.    

Claire Scovell Lazebnik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0