Thursday 4 May 2017

Annoying People Sayings and Quotes



Don't invite annoying people into your life, and set ground rules for the ones you inherited.    

Alan Robert Neal






Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.    

Isaac Asimov





Unless your name is GOOGLE, Don`t act as if you know everything.    

unknown





I think people who lack humility are really annoying.

unknown





People who annoy people; they are the luckiest people in the world.

Howie Mandel





Some people just don't get that I'll rather talk to a wall than them.

Francine Chiar






I don't like boys. They're kind of annoying.

Michelle Wie





I hate when someone wants to ask me a question, I ask them what it is, then they're like 'nevermind'.    

Bob Bobby





I find impressionists slightly annoying, really.    

Steve Coogan





It's not annoying if only a couple of people come up. If a bunch of them crowd around me, it's annoying.

Brian Bonsall





People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.    

George Bernard Shaw





Worried about being a dull fellow? You might develop your talent for being irritating.    

Mason Cooley





Some people are so heavenly minded that they are no earthly good.

Oliver Wendell Holmes





There is no use whatsoever trying to help people who do not help themselves. You cannot push anyone up a ladder unless he is willing to climb himself.

Andrew Carnegie






In some cases, I quite like irritating people who need to be irritated.    

Robert Smith





There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have.    

Don Herold





Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it's a brighter day.    

unknown





I know that there are people who do not love their fellow man, and I hate people like that.

Tom Lehrer





Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.

Will Smith





People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.

Dave Barry





I know nothing more annoying when people I don't know jump to conclusions on my person based on nothing but gossip or speculation.    

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau





I like to call everyone that I find slightly annoying a 'sociopath.'    

Bo Burnham





It is really irritating to work with irritating people.

Joshua Ferris





Nothing is as irritating as the fellow who chats pleasantly while he's overcharging you.    

Kin Hubbard





Being natural is one of the most irritating poses I know in people.

Alexander Theroux





Annoying people with no class at all should stay far away from computers!    

Vianka Van Bokkem





I don't hate you, you're just the most annoying person in my life.

Rebecca Sparrow





Some people have so little going on in their lives, they would rather discuss yours.

Rashida Rowe





The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.    

Harold Coffin





Most people are full of themselves and speak only the obnoxiously superficial, in other words they're annoying as hell.    

Novala Takemoto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0