Thursday, 4 May 2017

Annoying People Sayings and Quotes

“

Don't invite annoying people into your life, and set ground rules for the ones you inherited.    

Alan Robert Neal




“

Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.    

Isaac Asimov



“

Unless your name is GOOGLE, Don`t act as if you know everything.    

unknown



“

I think people who lack humility are really annoying.

unknown



“

People who annoy people; they are the luckiest people in the world.

Howie Mandel



“

Some people just don't get that I'll rather talk to a wall than them.

Francine Chiar




“

I don't like boys. They're kind of annoying.

Michelle Wie



“

I hate when someone wants to ask me a question, I ask them what it is, then they're like 'nevermind'.    

Bob Bobby



“

I find impressionists slightly annoying, really.    

Steve Coogan



“

It's not annoying if only a couple of people come up. If a bunch of them crowd around me, it's annoying.

Brian Bonsall



“

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.    

George Bernard Shaw



“

Worried about being a dull fellow? You might develop your talent for being irritating.    

Mason Cooley



“

Some people are so heavenly minded that they are no earthly good.

Oliver Wendell Holmes



“

There is no use whatsoever trying to help people who do not help themselves. You cannot push anyone up a ladder unless he is willing to climb himself.

Andrew Carnegie




“

In some cases, I quite like irritating people who need to be irritated.    

Robert Smith



“

There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have.    

Don Herold



“

Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it's a brighter day.    

unknown



“

I know that there are people who do not love their fellow man, and I hate people like that.

Tom Lehrer



“

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.

Will Smith



“

People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.

Dave Barry



“

I know nothing more annoying when people I don't know jump to conclusions on my person based on nothing but gossip or speculation.    

Nikolaj Coster-Waldau



“

I like to call everyone that I find slightly annoying a 'sociopath.'    

Bo Burnham



“

It is really irritating to work with irritating people.

Joshua Ferris



“

Nothing is as irritating as the fellow who chats pleasantly while he's overcharging you.    

Kin Hubbard



“

Being natural is one of the most irritating poses I know in people.

Alexander Theroux



“

Annoying people with no class at all should stay far away from computers!    

Vianka Van Bokkem



“

I don't hate you, you're just the most annoying person in my life.

Rebecca Sparrow



“

Some people have so little going on in their lives, they would rather discuss yours.

Rashida Rowe



“

The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.    

Harold Coffin



“

Most people are full of themselves and speak only the obnoxiously superficial, in other words they're annoying as hell.    

Novala Takemoto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0