Monday 8 May 2017

Being Tired Sayings and Quotes



When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.

Samuel Johnson






You get very tired, and there was a certain amount of pain and you slow up. Your legs are so tired that you are in fact slowing. If you don't keep running, keep your blood circulating, the muscles stop pumping the blood back and you get dizzy.    

Roger Bannister





Once you become poor, tired and time-constrained, you become a much better human being.    

Caitlin Moran





Don't stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done!!

Brayden Brad





I'm not tired of challenges. I'm tired of people challenging me for nothing.

Ces Peta





Never be tired of a dream, if not fulfilled. Fear of failure should not deter you from your path of self belief. Your belief and determination will get you to your destination and make the dream come true.    

Anil Sinha





If one could run without getting tired I don't think one would often want to do anything else

C.S. Lewis





So you're tired of living Feel like you might give in Well don't. It's not your time

Tomas Kalnoky





She keeps trying and you've got to be careful or you'll find yourself believing her, not because she seems to be telling the truth, but simply because you're tired of disbelieving her.    

Dashiell Hammett






I am sick of the disparity between things as they are and as they should be. I'm tired.I'm tired of the truth and I'm tired of lying about the truth.

Albee, Edward Franklin





If we want to get over being tired and weary, we have to learn how to go to God on a regular basis. The minute we feel like we cant take it anymore, we have to go spend a little time with him, read his word and talk to him in your prayers, he hears every words you tell him, just leave all your burden with him as soon as you tell him your troubles, feel the ease up on your shoulders, because he took your load of them, the pain in your heart ease up because he comforted you. What a friend we have in our Lord !!    

Glen Rambharack





Retired is being tired twice, I've thought, first tired of working, then tired of not    

Richard Armour





Whenever I get fed up with life I love to go wandering in nature

Andrea Arnold





When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago    

Friedrich Nietzsche





A man grows most tired while standing still.

Chinese Proverbs





When you've exhausted all possibilities, remember this you haven't.    

Robert H. Schuller





History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.    

Abba Eban





I start to feel like I can't maintain the facade any longer, that I may just start to show through. And I wish I knew what was wrong. Maybe something about how stupid my whole life is. I don't know. Why does the rest of the world put up with the hypocrisy, the need to put a happy face on sorrow, the need to keep on keeping on?... I don't know the answer, I know only that I can't. I don't want any more vicissitudes, I don't want any more of this try, try again stuff. I just want out. I've had it. I am so tired. I am twenty and I am already exhausted.    

Elizabeth Wurtzel





Sometimes the only way you can feel good about yourself is by making someone else look bad. And I'm tired of making other people feel good about themselves.    

Dan Castellaneta





Even when you have every right to be tired of everything, Never be tired of living.

Terry Mark





Life is one long process of getting tired.    

Samuel Butler





Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.    

Newt Gingrich





I just got tired of being sick and tired and feeling down. Unfortunately, you don't realize this until you're getting sober but the reason why you're depressed all the time is it's the drugs that are depressing you.    

Steven Adler





Money and Corruption Are ruining the land Crooked politicians Betray the working man, Pocketing the profits And treating us like sheep, And we're tired of hearing promises That we know they'll never keep    

Ray Davies






We can be tired, weary and emotionally distraught, but after spending time alone with God, we find that He injects into our bodies energy, power and strength.

Charles Stanley





You never get tired unless you stop and take time for it.

Bob Hope





I am tired of being tired and talking about how tired I am.

Amy Poehler





The tired spirit is a hungry spirit.    

Faith Puleston





My flame has gone out / My fuel has been spent / I forgot how to love / I can't pay the rent.

Hugh McLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0