Thursday 1 June 2017

Crushes Sayings and Quotes



You get crushes on people. You have to see them every day in that week. They're a fantastic person, and it could be a man or a woman.

Jennifer Saunders






Teenage crush is like flu. If you find a remedy for it, it lasts for a couple of days. If you don't, it still lasts for a couple of days.

Raheel Farooq





Some crushes just never went away. They built, instead, into something permanent, obsessive and all consuming.    

Maya Banks





Just thinking about you brings a smile to face, a twinkle to my eye, and a skipped beat to my heart.

Ash Sweeney






Isn't it funny how just one little phone call or text can make your bad day suddenly wonderful !    

Nishan Panwar





Sometimes I just can't ignore the way I feel when I see you smile.

unknown





I know I am but summer to your heart, and not the full four seasons of the year.

Edna St. Vincent Millay





It's nice to have a crush on someone. It feels like you're alive, you know?

Scarlett Johansson





Your eyes make me shy.    

Anais Nin





I don't remember having a crush on a boy when I was a girl. I don't even remember my first kiss.

Maureen O'Hara





Infatuation is like a drug that gives you the best high yet gives you the worst headache after.    

Luke Blaise Pereira





Infatuation is the language of a beautiful eye upon a sensitive heart.    

Joseph Bartlett





What she had realised was that love was that moment when your heart was about to burst.

Steig Larsson





And when you love someone you don't always see them realistically.    

P. C. Cast





The mark of a true crush... is that you fall in love first and grope for reasons afterward.    

Shana Alexander





To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.

Valerie Lombardo





If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden.

Claudia Adrienne Grandi





Admiration is a very short-lived passion, that immediately decays upon growing familiar with its object.

Joseph Addison





My insides still turn over when he looks at me that certain way.

Judy Blume





Even without a kiss, this moment is perfect, and you wouldn't trade it for anything.

Jill Santopolo





Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.    

Charles M. Schulz





Creating nickname for your crush, that only you and your friends know.

unknown





Some people are so much sunshine to the square inch.

Walt Whitman





I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart.    

Terri Guillemets





Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.

Marcel Proust





The one good thing about not seeing you is that I can write you letters.

Svetlana Alliluyeva





When I find myself thinking of you, it is all the good memories that we had that bring a smile to my face.

Catherine Pulsifer





She gave me a smile I could feel in my hip pocket.

Raymond Chandler





I like her because she smiles at me and means it.

Terri Guillemets





Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.    

Thich Nhat Hanh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ta5OeYYZy0